They say.

Don't compare they say, as compared to the others I am relatively not as impressive,

You can be anyone they say, so here I am, struggling in becoming who I want to be,

Enrich yourself they say, instead of looking at others and mourning yourself, why not pick yourself up and move forward?

Look at yourself they say, I am looking but I am lost while searching,

You can fly they say, but you have to endure the pain of falling down,

The world isn't as perfect as we thought they say, hence we have to learn to survive from the little blessings we have,

You can be something big one day they say, but it takes a long time and shit loads of hard work.

I am not amazing I say, but by being here its already amazing he says.

Sometimes what we've been told contradicts with what we feel. It's hard to pick ourselves up and move forward sometimes, no motivation, no inspiration and no direction. Fortunately, there are always somebody there to hold me, someone to encourage and stand by me and I am very grateful for that. 

We are living in a world that does not embrace poor people, they embrace hard working and determined people. If sympathy could harvest success, who would ever earn it with tears and sweat. Not trying to be pessimistic or cynical, just an honest feeling from the bottom my heart after all the failures and dead end of my life here in UK.  

They say you might not see lights in the end of the tunnel, but if you keep going, eventually you will come to a better place. I say we've come so far, just persist a lil bit more, just a lil bit more. A path full of tears and sweat creates a better story don't they?

Comments

Other stories